Beachbody Challenge

Monday, December 2, 2013

Do Over

Re-Starting #focusT25 today. I was barely on week 2 when I got sick. I was sick throughout the Thanksgiving Holiday. I did lose about 10 lbs and so many inches. My stomach shrunk dramatically. That was the good side of it. The bad side... I lost all muscle. My butt is missing. So if you find it.. please please return it!!!  I also have to start training for the Houston Marathon that I am doing on January 19th, 2014! 26.2 miles of running. On my feet! lol.. I am scare, scared that I am going to lose all my toenails. I have already lost one and its about to come off again! I need new shoes! #asics My favorite shoe is no longer around! And I want it so bad! I just cant seem to get that same feel anymore. But I will... one day. I am so scared though. Just thinking about the pain. The pain. I am scared of. I know I can do it. But I am scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment