Beachbody Challenge

Monday, December 9, 2013

Inside my head

While running the other day... I was thinking! I put on music so I dont drive myself insane but sometimes that does not work either. But this is where I think the most.  Ok, truth is,  I am just a woman... we just over think everything! Anyways, while running the other day the song Open Arms comes on from Journey. At first when it came on, I was kind of bummed. Really? This song on a run! I had it on shuffle on my phone and I dont like to mess with it regardless of what song comes on so it has to stay this song. I know I need to make a running play list. I had one on my other phone but just havent done it on this one yet. Its pissing me off. I need to go to +Verizon Wireless  and see whats going on with it!  Anyways, back to my point. Open Arms came on ,in case you dont know the song. Here is is.  http://youtu.be/XhaZoomfnlE   Ok, so it comes on and Im bummed, then I start actually listening to the words. And it actually became a song that pushed me harder! I started to think. I dedicate this to myself! Go listen to it!  Yeah. It may sound conceited. But I dont care. I used to not love me! I I have fallen in love with me. It has taken time and I know that everyday, I will find another reason to love me more.  Doing things that will make me happy.  I love being me. What I do for a living has helped me love me. Touching others , inspiring others. On all levels. I love it. So yes I do have open arms for me! And what?



No comments:

Post a Comment