Beachbody Challenge

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Obstacles

HI!!!

 I am up and ready to push play. This is Day 3 of our group challenge and I feel great. I have overcome some obstacles already. They like to jump at you right in the beginning, just to test you. I will say that I am proud of myself. I have been waking up early and I really do not have to. I work at home. I can schedule my workout anytime. All of my kids attend school so its not like I have to wake up early so I wont be bothered by them and I can concentrate just on me. Its me time! Aint nothing wrong with that. Another thing I am proud of myself, is that I have not done any late night snacking!!!! :-) One of my many weaknesses. Obstacles and weaknesses will always be there. There is no way to avoid them. Its how you deal with them that make you who you are.

On day 1 of this challenge, the obstacles began. I woke up at 5 am just so my son, Isaiah 14, can workout with me. I was going to wake him up at 515 so we can push play by 530 and we will be done by 6. The workouts are only 25 minutes. He needs to be in the shower by 6. So i adjusted my schedule that would accommodate him.  Well, when I tried to wake him up. He didnt. So I had to make a choice right then and there. Do I go to back to sleep and wait to workout at 6? Should I? I dont need to be up this early!! My body wanted me to go back to sleep. Shoot, I was tired! I really did feel I could just crawl back in bed. But I didnt!! I didnt! I ended up staying up and pushing play and it felt amazing all day! Get my body pumped in the morning gives me tons of energy all day. I do get tired. But when its time to go to bed. I want to go to sleep at 9pm now. Which is great! SHiiiiiit. My body gets to rest to. And I dont snack at night!!! I just want to knock out! Back in the day my night snacking consisted of chocolate milk, ritz crackers, peanut butter, grape or strawberry jelly, or peanut butter sandwich! My ultimate favorite! Ooo and chunky chips ahoy cookies. With a huge glass of milk. I even did all from when I was about 12 to 26 years old. Ok now.. that does not happen. My late night snacking is granola, popcorn, apples, grapes, pineapple, almond milk. Yes they are healthier choices but.... I eat a lot of it. So bad. So bad. I need to stay focus. And I am proud of myself. I have gone 3 days without snacking at night. YAyYYyyY!

Come join me folks! I want to help all accomplish their goals. I want to push you to the rewards that are out there for you! All of it with hard work. And you will not be alone!

facebook.com/lzam23

#phatavengers #focust25 #fitmom #fighttheurge #focusonthedream #staystrong #giveitallyougot #youareworthit

No comments:

Post a Comment