Beachbody Challenge

Monday, May 16, 2011

Transformation....

Who is interested in transforming their lives? Who says it and never really does? Is that you? I know that has been me. In the past all I did was complain about everything and never made a difference. I started Beachbody workouts in 2006 and since then I have transformed everything about me. I once weighed 240 lbs in a size 22. I was depressed and unhappy with everything. Now 5 years later, I am still struggling. I may not weight 240 anymore and I am happy to say that I weigh 171. But  for the past 3 years I have yo-yo'd 20lbs around like nothing. In March I started Turbo Fire! And I love it. Its been 10 weeks and I have lost a total of 27lbs and 22 inches. I couldn't be happier either. I am literally transforming every day!  So .... this year I am going to reach my goal of 135 lbs. I have goals to reach... and I am going to accomplish them. Who wants to join me in this process? Who wants to transform in front of everyone's eyes!?

If your interested in joining my team and becoming a healthier person. Contact me at www.beachbodycoach.com/lzam

If you want be get products at 25% off of P90X, TURBO FIRE, INSANITY, etc..... become a coach. Get paid to just be healthier and inspire others....

See ya later!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment